Camp food was a huge success! Justin and I were called as the head cooks for girls camp this summer. I was a little worried at first, since I had never done anything like this before! We had a great committee. Becky and Amanda Cook, Tricia Hansen, Kay Meyer, and Donna and Terry Colyar. Everyone worked sooooo hard. The food not only tasted great, but looked amazing! The theme for camp was Once Upon a Time, They Lived Heavenly Ever After. The first nights dinner was THE ROYAL FEAST! And we made it look like a Royal Princess Feast! They LOVED it! So fun!

My two favorite girls at camp!

The making of Indian fried bread, one with beans, another with honey and sugar!

The Royal Princess Feast

The Royal Princess Feast

Working in the kitchen
All of the great helpers loading up camp food!
2 comments:
Good times! Alot of work but alot of fun. Thanks for making me part of the team!
I really missed being at camp this year. Being a cook is so fun because you get to know so many of the girls from other wards. Looks like you you had a great crew and did a great job!
Post a Comment