The King Family

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lake Powell - Week 2

We just returned from enjoying another great week at Lake Powell!  This time my brother Jason, his wife Regina, and their 3 kids joined us for the first time.  Their kids experienced their first boat ride, their first time to wake board and take a wild and crazy tube ride!  I think they are hooked!

Tubing pictures are the coolest.  I think this was the highest I have ever seen the tube bounce.  All 4 pictures were taken in less than 2 seconds!




And they land it!
Here are 2 of the 4 new friends the kids found living in the couch on the house boat!  They played with the baby mice all day then put them in a Twinkie box when they went to bed that night.  We awoke in the morning to find that the mother mouse had rescued all 4 baby mice from the Twinkie box!  I know - inconceivable!  I think our kids still think that we got rid of the babies, but no such luck for the Matthews family that is on the boat this week!  We wish them luck in finding the little friends!
Rainbow Bridge
Cruising through my favorite canyon - Cathedral Canyon. 

No comments: