The theme for our girls camp this summer is Once Upon a Time.... And They Lived Heavenly Ever After. I have to say that we have some pretty amazing, really creative women in our stake! We had "Camp kick-off" last night, and camp is going to be incredible! There are soooo many cute things you can do with a theme like this! Justin and I are going to camp as the head cooks, so we were given the task of a clever treat for the kick-off last night. I came up with the idea to make eatable MAGIC WANDS for all! They turned out really cute with the help of my awesome committee! It is now time to start preparing for the 8 ROYAL FEASTS we have to prepare!
We dipped pretzel rods in white, pink and brown chocolate, then added some sugar sprinkles WA LA! A Magic Wand!
3 comments:
They were delicious!
Oh, yummy! I know a teacher who could use a magic wand...
That is awesome! I might have to steal that idea some day. Although it would have to be for young womens or enrichment. Since I have 3 little boys.
Post a Comment