There are the "CITY KING'S" and the "COUNTRY KING'S"! Last night the country King's invited us city King's to join them at their annual County Fair Extravaganza. Each year the King cousins that live in Arlington, AZ raise pigs for 4H and then show them at the Maricopa County Fair. All of the trailers that are lined up are friends, that camp at the fair grounds for 5 days. All of the kids show their pigs, have meals together, and just have a great time hanging out together! Our kids are now trying to talk us into letting THEM get a pig, goat, sheep, cow, or bunny!
The BBQ dinner we enjoyed prior to hitting the FAIR! It was a FEAST!
I think this goat thought Amanda was CUTE! Or maybe he just wanted a taste of her!
This was the BIGGEST cow we had ever seen!
5 comments:
Did you know that if I got a pig and kept it at my house it would be illegal. I could be fined $2000 and have my pig taken away. However, if YOU got a pig, it would be perfectly legal because your house is zoned for pigs. So I say...GET A PIG!
I think you should get a pig too!
My kids would love to visit it!!
Actually, Bethany, I'm quite positive that YOU can have a pig at your house, too! Won't that be fun for Carly to visit pets at two different friends' homes?
Thank you for your comment on my post.
:)
Always good to hear from you. And I love peeking in on your family through this blog. Such cute kiddos, such fun things you are always doing.
Hi Melynda, You may or may not remember me? I worked for Justin at Empire Sweeping. Long, long time ago. Anyways, I saw you left a comment on Molly & Eliott's blog. Her sister is one of my best friends. So naturally we are friends too. Your girls (and boy) are so grown up, and gorgeous/handsome. I'm glad to see you all are doing great.
Lori(Lambert)Calhoun
Post a Comment