The King Family

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I can't wait until I'm 8, for then I'll be baptized you see!

Today Tanner and his good friend Jacob were baptized.  Thank you to all of our friends and family for all of your support.  Between the Bennett's and us we squeezed 80 people into the baptistery!  It was really nice, and a special day for the boys.



6 comments:

Kathy said...

Congratulations Tanner! You and your friend sure are handsome young men! 8 years old and a fast car! Nothing better than that!

Toni said...

Congratulations Tanner! I wish we could have been there!! I love the picture of the two boys walking away. Missionaries in training!!

Bethany said...

I love the picture of the two boys walking. It made tears come to my eyes, little miniature missionaries.

Linda Bennett said...

It was a great day for us too! I'm glad the boys were able to be baptized together. The pictures of them from the back walking were my favorites too. Times goes so fast that it won't be long before they really are missionaries. It made me cry too Bethany.

Becky said...

There's nothing cuter than little boys in suits! Such handsome young men.

mrs. timberlake said...

ooooooh kay. I LOVE those pictures. So great.