The King Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

18 Year Valentine








Justin asked me to marry him on Valentine's Day 18 years ago!  The night started out so great, my mom made me a new dress wear (now that I am older I realize that it would have been a lot easier for her to buy me a new dress!) that was perfect, and beautiful!  Justin picked me up and took me to a really nice restaurant for dinner.  I must have been nervous because while I was eating my salad I went to fork the cherry tomato, that was covered in ranch, when it went flying through the air, hit the ground, and rolled under someone else's table.  Now, if that was not embarrassing enough later while I was looking at the gorgeous ring that he had just given me, I dropped it and it got stuck in the track of the seat in his car!   I can't believe he was still willing to marry me!  Happy Valentine's Day to all!

4 comments:

hendywow said...

Hey, that's a great story, and I know Justin is a very lucky man to have you!

Becky said...

That's a cute and funny story. I like to hear about how people got engaged. Happy Valentines!

Bethany said...

How funny! You guys are a great couple!!

Toni said...

Fun!!! He was so original to propose on Valentine's Day! Ha ha Just kidding. Tell Justin that I love him and that I'm still one of his "people". :)