Today is Justin eve, because tomorrow is his 43rd birthday! I talked to the kids and we came up with 43 reasons why we love him, admire him, and are grateful he is ours!
Addy said:
1. He is nice
2. He is a fast worker
3. He has a good smile
4. He is a good planner
5. He gives good horsey back rides
6. He is a good teacher (at boat driving, and knot tying)
Tanner said:
7. I like when he wrestles with me
8. I love you dad
9. He taught me how to drive a jet ski
10. He is cool!
11. He showed me how to fix a stool
12. He showed me how to mark and cut wood
13. He takes me snow skiing
14. He buy's me good toys!
15. He takes me to cool places!
Amanda said:
16. He is funny!
17. He has good clothes (this is very important to Amanda!)
18. He is a hard worker
19. He is good at getting people to do what he wants them to do
20. He is a good boss
21. He picks good vacations!
Alyssa said:
22. He is a great water skier
23. He has very white teeth
24. He is a great snow skier
25. He is a good, fast driver
Melynda says:
26. Justin is a Great husband
27. He has a very positive outlook on life
28. He buys me anything I want (luckily I am not very demanding!)
29. He takes me on a date at least once every weekend!
30. He always kisses me when he leaves
31. He tells me he loves me everyday
32. He is really fun to go on vacation with
33. He likes to go on vacation!
34. He smells really good!
35. He is faithful
36. He works hard to do what is right
37. He is a great provider for our family
38. He is a good dad and loves his family
39. This is how old I am, and he tells me all the time that he can't wait until I am 40 because older women are hotter! (we'll see)
40. He is very confidant and takes charge (this was one of the first things I noticed about him)
41. He has a strong testimony of the gospel
42. He tells me I am beautiful, and that I look nice all the time
43. HE IS LOVED BY ALL OF US SOOO MUCH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!
5 comments:
He has landscaping skills!
And he has no gray hair (Phil is a little envious and perplexed at this) Happy Birthday Justin!!
He can talk to any one. I admire that quality. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday JUSTIN! And in my opinion he's just naughty enough!
Post a Comment