The King Family

Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas, Friends and Family!

I mailed out most of our Christmas cards today, and will mail the rest tomorrow.  I love taking or finding the perfect picture for our Christmas Card each year!  Justin and I have made it our tradition to have cards made every year since we have been married.  It is fun to see how each year everyone changes.  I love getting picture cards from our friends and family also.  I save all of them in a big box and every year when we get out the Christmas decorations I look at all the family pictures I have collected.  Thank you to all of you who have helped build my collection!  I love it!!!!

4 comments:

Linda Bennett said...

You do have some pretty creative pictures on your Christmas cards. That's a fun tradition. Hope I was on your mailing list...

Kathy said...

We received your Christmas card today, thanks! It is really cute. Thanks for your blog address, I love looking at other peoples blogs. I have one too, its thespann.blogspot.com (I tried the spanns but it was taken)We have the same background on our blog that you have. Merry Christmas! your kids are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Those are cute Christmas cards! You are a brave woman to share your 90's hair with us! Just kidding! You were beautiful!

Becky said...

Hey Melynda. Love your blog! I started one for my family: all6cooks.blogspot.com I'm still learning how to add all the fun stuff. check it out. What a great tradition with the Christmas cards!