The King Family

Thursday, December 4, 2008

2 Students of the Month!

Congratulations Addy and Tanner!!!

Today at an assembly, that I didn't read the letter about parents being invited to attend, Addy and Tanner were both recognized.  Luckily Tanner's teacher is a good friend of mine and she called me to find out where I was!  Thank you Linda! The Character Trait they were recognized for is Responsibility.

Addy's teacher said  "She has been observed many times helping others in need both on the playground and in the classroom. Addy thinks things through before acting."

Tanner's teacher said "He makes responsible decisions to say and do the right thing, even when the right thing is difficult to do."

I am so proud of both of them!  Thank you Addy and Tanner for being such great examples!

1 comment:

Linda Bennett said...

Good job Tanner and Addy! If I was your teacher, I would have picked you too. You guys are awesome.