
He Did It!!!
Tanner has been working really hard in school this year! We are so proud of him and his good attitude towards learning. I had told Tanner that if he ever got 100% on a spelling test he could stay home from school one day and we could hang out together and have fun! So last week Tanner stayed home from school one day and we read books, baked banana bread and played counting games. He had no idea that everything we did was a way to learn something!
6 comments:
What a great way to motivate! I'll have to keep that in mind. We'll see you Saturday - it sounds like fun!
Great work, Tanner! I am very proud of you, too! You are a super student. I am so happy that you are in my class!
Good job Tanner! I knew you could do it! So did Marley!!!!!
Yahoo for Tanner! There are some hard words on those tests. I'm glad that did well since you work so hard.
Melynda! I almost forgot how adorable your family is!
Email me at whitney.lundeenbills@gmail.com so I can add you to our blog!
So glad I could get the update on the fam!
Whitney
Melynda!! I about had a heart attack when I saw the pictures of your kids. They are beautiful but how on earth did they get so big!
I hope all is well with your family!
Lorie
Post a Comment