





Adyson will be 10 on Monday November 3rd
Happy Birthday Addy. We are so lucky to have Addy in our family. She is very sweet, and a super hard worker. She works hard at everything she does, including school, piano, running, karate, skiing, wake boarding, and chores. She likes to do what is right, and we really appreciate her for that! I can't believe that she is already 10, life goes by toooo fast!!
6 comments:
Addy, you are so cute! Happy Birthday!!! You are getting so old.
Thanks for the comment! Adyson looks just like Alyssa! I haven't seen them in so long! They are all so darling. I love your blog. I wanted to talk to you the other night too. I'm excited to help out there. I hope you all are well and I will pass the message on to Amy.
Stacey
I'm here, I'm here... consider the message passed... I just went to make another comment on my Stacey's blog and saw your name just sitting there, so I clicked and here I am!
Too bad I didn't call you before I named Addison, I could have spelled her name correctly.
email me: amymerrill@cox.net and I will send you an invite to my blog.
You sure did spruce up your blog!!! Loved this post. I loved all the pictures from her birth to now. Adorable! Caitlin is in one of the pictures. She got a kick out of that. Is it Nov. 9th yet???
Happy Birthday Addy Bug! You are so big! You go girl!!
Addy, 10?!?! You are so big! Have a GREAT birthday!!!
Post a Comment