The King Family

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Prom

Someday (hopefully next year when Alyssa is 16) I will have the chance to get one of my own girls ready for the Prom! I have had the chance to help others with their Prom preparations for the past 3 years!  Year 1 I helped Lindsey do her hair, and took her to get her nails done, because her mom was out of town.  Year 2 a bunch of girls and guys from my ward came over and I took photos of them in our backyard.  And, year 3 I  made sleeves for Alyssa's friend Emily's dress.  I can't wait, it will be so fun to dress up my girls like a princess!  It has been awhile since they have let me do that!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

How fun! Thank you for helping me get ready on year one! I miss you!