The King Family
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Looking Good!
SO... a couple of weeks ago I went to Sam's Club and while shopping an older man kept smiling at me and even complimented me a few times. I was feeling pretty good about myself! THEN... a few hours later I was driving down 59th avenue and stopped at the light at Thunderbird. As I sat waiting for the light to turn green, I noticed there was a fire truck on the opposite side of the intersection and the fire men were smiling and waving at me. So of course I did the polite thing and waved back! By this time I was feeling really good about myself. I was thinking wow I must look really good today. I think I am going to do my hair this way everyday! I think I am going to wear this outfit more often! This is a great day! THEN... as I drove through the intersection and looked in my rear view mirror I noticed there was another fire truck right behind me! All I could do was laugh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is funny! You are very pretty though!
You crack me up! I must get my vanity from the Farrell side :) You go girl!
Post a Comment