Three years ago Amanda was looking online at puppies and was determined that we were going to get one. She convinced me to take her to the mall pet store to just see what "real" puppies looked like. So off to the mall Amanda and I went. We spent an hour or so just looking at and holding $2400 puppies. (Way over priced!) We then left the mall and while driving the outer loop of Arrowhead mall, we saw her! We saw a lady selling these cute little fluffy puppies. Amanda begged me to stop. I finally gave into her pleads, but told her I was not getting out of the car, and I was NOT buying a puppy! Amanda went and picked up the cutest puppy I had ever seen and brought her over to the car. She again pleaded with me, this time to P L E A S E buy this puppy! My heart was melting, and I think I secretly wanted her just as bad! The lady told Amanda that she was selling the puppies for $250, way cheaper than the $2400 puppies we had just been looking at. Between the two of us, and the cash we had in our purses,
we had exactly $250! We knew it was meant to be! We named her Kiwi Cute King!
This picture was taken the day we bought her, she was the same height as our base boards!
Amanda and Addy had a little 3rd Birthday celebration with Kiwi yesterday!
1 comment:
Kiwi looks so different, she lost all her black!
Post a Comment