Last week while Addy, Tanner and I were out running for cross country practice (at 8:00pm), Addy tells me that she wants to run for student council tomorrow and she wants to bring a treat to pass out when she gives her speech. I said, you should have told me about this when you got home from school, and not waited until 8:00pm! So, being the resourceful person Addy is, she looked through the snack cabinet and came up with this idea. I didn't have to go to the store at 8:30pm after all!
30 minutes later Addy had made 30 of these little treats with her slogan. I think the googlie eyes make a cute accent!

Today is the BIG day when her class will vote. GOOD LUCK BUG!This is the speech she gave:
Hi 6th grade! My name is Addy King and today I am going
to tell you why I want to be the Student Council rep.
for Miss Morrison’s class! I am a very fun, energetic, and
outgoing person! I love to get involved.I have been on the
Marshall Ranch Cross Country team since 2nd grade.
I even helped the 5th grade girls win first place in the
district meet last year.
A few reasons why I feel I would make a good class
representative are:
First, I am a good listener.
Second, I am a fast learner.
Third, I have been in student council since -
well, actually this is my first year!
And Fourth, I will do my very best in everything,
including trying to attend all the meetings and games.
SO
VOTE FOR ME AND YOU’LL SEE!!!
ADDY KING
2 comments:
So creative and talented! Like Mother like daughter. Cute idea, hope she won!!
That's not fair..when Maddy asked to do that last year they told her absolutely not! :( Good luck to Addy though!
Post a Comment