About a month ago I read a post on the Apron Stage blog about adopting others holidays. This post talked about things like Lent, Good Friday, and Ash Wednesday. Because I am not Catholic I didn't know much about what these were. I did a little research on on the
Internet, and I now know a little more than I did a month ago. The post talked about Easter, and how really it is the most important holiday we observe. If it weren't for Easter and the significance of what Jesus Christ did for us, we wouldn't have or need Christmas.
So while my Catholic friends were coming up with what they could "give up" for 40 days for Lent I decided that I would join them! I have now been SODA free for almost a month now! I have not even messed up once, which is more than any of my Catholic friends can say!
1 comment:
Good for you Melynda! That is exactly what I need to do! :-)
Post a Comment