The King Family

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Tan Man!

My little man turned 9! Time is going way to fast! I tell Tanner everyday that I am lucky because I have him! He is always so sweet to me, which I totally LOVE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER, WE LOVE YOU!
"The Sisters" waited until Tanner was asleep, then they decorated his bedroom with streamers and balloons and taped candy all over the walls and his bed! He thought that was totally cool!
We went to dinner at B J's and Tanner was pretty excited to get a FREE Birthday Pazookie!
We spent the day at Makudu's Island with all of the local cousins!
The 4 boy cousins always have a GREAT time together!

6 comments:

Toni said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! The Chase Family loves you!

Melynda King said...

Tanner says Thank you!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Looks like he had a great birthday! Can believe how old he is now! Happy Birthday, Tanner!

Linda Bennett said...

I can't believe I forgot about his birthday! Tell him happy birthday from the Bennetts! Love that kid!!

Bethany said...

Tanner is so sweet! We love him!!
I love what "the sisters" did for his birtday, that is so cute!

hendywow said...

Happy Happy Tanner! We loveya! Hope you enjoyed your pazooki!