Ok, seriously...I laughed when I saw this. This is something I would do! Now you need a jolly holiday! Hee Hee!
That is so funny and somehow it doesn't surprise me at all.
Oh my goodness! You CAN do hard things! Did the black all come off?
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-ee!A sweep is as lucky, as lucky can beChim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey Chim chim cher-oo!Good luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you Or blow me a kiss and that's lucky too
Oh my gosh, that is funny. Great pictures!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, seriously...I laughed when I saw this. This is something I would do! Now you need a jolly holiday! Hee Hee!
That is so funny and somehow it doesn't surprise me at all.
Oh my goodness! You CAN do hard things! Did the black all come off?
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be
Chim chim-in-ey, chim chim-in-ey
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you
Or blow me a kiss and that's lucky too
Oh my gosh, that is funny. Great pictures!
Post a Comment