This past summer Justin decided it was time to add a mantel to our fireplace. SO he had a company come out and take measurements and build him the mantel he had pictured in his mind. It was finished and installed 2 weeks ago. The only problem we had with the picture perfect mantel was that it didn't look good, at all, in our family room, after it was installed. I know that is a HUGE problem! So after looking at it for a few minutes Justin decided that it needed to be re-installed in the living room! He was sure his masterpiece would look good in there, and so it does! We had our handy, do it all, guy come over the next day and help us re-install it on the other side of our fireplace. I L O V E the way it looks in the living room! Who would have known!
2 comments:
It DOES look nice! I would love to have a mantle. I have a fireplace, but no mantle, just a shelf. You guys know how to get things done!
It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment