The King Family

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Addy-Bug-A-Roo turns 11

Addy got to celebrate in style with her really good friend Marley whose birthday is the day after hers. They had a combined party with 20 some, cute, 9, 10, and 11 year old girls! We BBQed hamburgers, had lots of cake and ice cream, and set up the Matthew's awesome, GIANT slide for a GREAT time!





HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Addy-Bug-A-Roo and to Marley too. We LOVE you!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

That was a fun party. Hope you don't mind if I don't just cut and paste this to my blog. I just can't get motivated to catch up. jk Thanks for inviting Marley to participate!

Toni said...

Happy Birthday Addy!! The Chase Family loves you!!

Linda Bennett said...

I can't believe she's 11! It seems like just a year or two ago that she was in preschool. I love that girl!