Addy and Tanner were both "Student of the Month" at school this month. It's funny because last year they were both student of the month the same month too!
This is what their teachers each had to say about them:

Adyson continually demonstrates exceptional character and citizenship by being courteous. reliable, dependable, and highly respectful of peers and adults. She thinks before she acts and is a good role model to her classmates. Adyson is a great attribute to the classroom environment because she is a joy to be around and exemplifies integrity.

Tanner demonstrates self pride and cares about being honest and trustworthy. As a student, Tanner is always dependable and responsible when faced with a task to complete; with this responsible behavior, comes trustworthiness. If asked a specific question, I have total confidence that Tanner is always truthful, without hesitation. When taking on special class responsibilities, such a being "THE TOP DOG", Tanner is most responsible and always trustworthy. If the class is asked, "Who knows what to do without being reminded?", I know I can always count on Tanner to follow through and to try his best. In general, Tanner simply takes pleasure in showing strong character because that is what he values; not because he's seeking personal recognition or because someone is watching. Whatever the task or behavior expectation, I know I can always trust in knowing that Tanner will always strive to "do the right thing." Tanner, congratulations for being selected as our "Trustworthy Citizen of the Month!"
SHEEEESH THAT WAS LONG!
Way to go Addy and Tanner! We love you and are proud of you!
4 comments:
They are great kids!
Great job King kiddos!
Wow, those are good reports for two awesome kids! way to go!
Doesn't it make you feel great to know you have great kids? Way to go Tanner and Addy!
Post a Comment