This weekend my three girls and I did our 5 open water check out dives, and are now certified SCUBA divers!
It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be! And the girls loved it! I have to say that I had a panic attack Friday night, just thinking about going under water at Lake Pleasant! But I conquered one of my fears, and did it! When you become neutrally buoyant underwater it almost feels like you are flying, which is a really cool feeling!
We can't wait until we can go somewhere tropical and apply our new skill!
Our class. The 4 of us, a 13 year old boy named Josh, and our instructor Chris.
Amanda underwater at Lake Pleasant.
Alyssa underwater at Lake Pleasant.
All of us getting ready to enter the Lake.
Getting ready to go under!
2 comments:
Congratulations! That is so cool! Carly and I need to get certified so we can go somewhere tropical with you!
Way to go King girls! Can't wait to hear about your first ocean dive.
Post a Comment