The King Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Back to School

SO I am completely bummed that on Monday my four favorite kids will be leaving me behind and heading back to school!  I LOVE summer vacation!  I love being able to go on as many vacations as we want, going to get ice cream at 11:00 at night, sleeping in until 9:00 am, and stay up until midnight!   I love not being on a real schedule, having friends and cousins sleep over any night of the week!  I love being the mom ALL day! I wish summer vacation was a little longer.  I am NOT excited to start making lunches, doing homework, making projects, buying stuff for school at 9:00 Sunday night because someone forgot to tell me they needed it Monday morning!  But until next summer, I will smile and do my best!  Happy New School Year to all!

4 comments:

Bethany said...

me too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for reminding me. I'll have to get back at 'ya for that one!

-Carly

Linda Bennett said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

So true, while I'm looking forward to normalcy at home I will miss the simplicity of sleeping in, having nothing to do and letting the kids jump in the pool at 9:30 at night! Cute pic of you guys at the Lake btw!