So last month I received an e-mail from our friend Stephanie Brewer that said, I don't know if Justin told you or not, but when do you want to start SCUBA classes? So, after talking with Justin I found out that he made a trade with Stephanie, and the girls and I were taking SCUBA classes! The girls have wanted to do this for a long time. I was not sure if it was something I wanted to do or not! But, I have to say after spending 5 hours in a pool yesterday, I think it is going to be really fun! Tanner will have to wait a couple of years to take lessons, you have to be at least 10 years old to become certified. Justin is already certified, he went through the certification 20 years ago!

The girls and I with all of our gear getting ready to leave for class. The gear was also part of the trade!

Amanda underwater practicing clearing her mask

Alyssa posing for an underwater picture

Look at Addy's hair, it's everywhere!

All of us with our 2 dive instructor's
2 comments:
i tried this once... but felt too claustrophobic. How fun to learn with your girls.
i can't wait for things to do with my girls beyond potty training.
You're a brave girl Melynda. That little dive we did in Curacau about did me in. And it wasn't just the fact that we were carrying fish and feeding sharks either. But it will be a fun thing to do with your family!
Post a Comment