Sunday we leave for Lake Powell to enjoy a week of great fun! It really is one the coolest places in the world! With so much to do, and so much to see, our family, along with many great friends and family have shared 5 years of great memory making! I LOVE to sit on top of the houseboat and watch the sun set while eating dinner, INCREDIBLE! I LOVE to watch my kids have so much fun, wake boarding, hiking, climbing, jumping, swimming, dancing, kayaking, and jet skiing, INCREDIBLE! I LOVE to go on long boat rides, especially at sunset, INCREDIBLE! I LOVE spending time with my family without any phone, TV, or computer, INCREDIBLE! I can hardly wait!

2 comments:
So Fun! LOVE Lake Powell, be safe and have a great time!
I just got updated on all your posts....they are so much fun!
Lake powell is such a dream, every time. For Cole and my anniversary, we had a dance party up top....mostly consisting of Lili dancing her tail off. so fun.
ENJOY!
Post a Comment