The King Family

Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER

Being outside yesterday on EASTER was incredibly beautiful! 

I am truly grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ, and for the sacrifice he made for each of us.  I am grateful that we were given such a beautiful day to remember and celebrate Him. 







After church we were able to have both sets of grandparents, one great grandma, and our good friends the Matthews over for dinner and the BIGEST egg hunt we have ever had!  All 9 kids got to find 41 eggs each!  Grandma Linda put's money in her eggs. The big kids would shake the eggs they found, and if they didn't make the money sound they would show one of the little kids where to find that egg!  CHEATERS!   It was all in fun though, and we all had a good time!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

We loved it!!! I think the kids will be spoiled for any easter egg hunts from now on. You never get to find that many eggs!!!