Saturday was a beautiful 84 degrees, so we decided to go on a bike ride with our good friend the Matthews. There were 13 of us riding our bikes, single file, along the canal! We only had to cross one street to get to the canal, after we crossed Marley yells out "YEAH no one died!" She is so funny! We then we rode for 10 miles, round trip. It was a really fun afternoon!


6 comments:
We had a great time too.
I too am glad no one died.
How fun! Call us next time and we'll meet you at the canal, too!
Looks like fun! Was it like ducks in a row or like herding cats? I've wanted a beach cruiser for a long time. And a beach to go with it!
It definately looks like more than 2 families! Thats a lot of bikes.
Elliot is such a brat & refuses to get a bike! Maybe it stems from something with his childohood or mission, I don't know... Looks like a great time! I saw in one of your posts that you got a Cricut - I just bought one & am starting to fool around with it - best invention ever!
It definately looks like more than two families. What perfect weather and what a fun experience.
Post a Comment