The King Family

Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy Birthday to my "Little Boyfriend"!

Tanner  will be 8 on Sunday!  We are so lucky to have such a great kid!  He is a hard worker,he  tries to always do what is right, he loves to go to church and wear his suit, he is a good brother, and he is sooooo sweet to me!  He is going to get baptized on Saturday March 28th, I can't believe my baby is already 8!  Life comes at you fast!
The most recent picture of my cool little dude!
Tanner at his orange belt karate graduation - he is now a yellow belt
Tanner at his favorite place in the world - Lake Powell
Tanner calls these binoculars is "chick scopes"!
Tanner with his "best friend" Lane Matthews
Tanner and his favorite cousin Sam
I think he is sooo cute!
My 2 favorite boys!
Tanner with the "favorite" blanket, sleeping  on his "couch" .  This chair was in his room and he called it "my couch".
The messes started early!
Addy with Tanner, I love this picture.
Amanda with Tanner
Alyssa with Tanner the day he was born

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner! Dude, you so totally rock!

Toni said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!! And Congrats on your upcoming baptism! Melynda, let me know where and what time. We'd love to come!

hendywow said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! We need to get together, Porter would love to play with you! Maybe we will see you at your Baptism!

Dawn said...

You have the most adorable kids.

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner!

Raini said...

happy birthday to the little dude!

Linda Bennett said...

These pictures bring back lots of memories. He's always been such a sweet kid~ even as a baby. I can't believe these boys are already 8. Time goes way too fast!

Bethany Patterson said...

Happy Birthday Tanner! Melynda, that is so funny, I call my only little guy my boyfriend too! I tell him he is mine forever!