The King Family

Friday, January 9, 2009

Alyssa's Favorite Christmas Present!

All of our Christmas pictures were on Justin's camera, and then on his computer.  I didn't know how to transfer them to the family computer that I use.  So, I just got the pictures today.  So now I can post Christmas pictures (2 weeks late)!  Oh well!

Alyssa, asked for Hair Extensions, contacts, and to get her braces off for Christmas!  She is definitely a teenager!  Here she is with her Hair Extensions.  I think she looks great with long hair!  She has tried to grow it long her whole life, and it just does not grow!  She is loving having long hair now! 

3 comments:

Bethany said...

She does look good with long hair. I am amazed how much it matches her real hair. It makes her look so old. She is beautiful.

Linda Bennett said...

I love your long hair Alyssa. You look so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Dang, girlie! You need to quit being so darn cute!